Tetenal Parvofin Developer Tablets
This is an easy-to-mix, convenient to store, economical tablet-form chemistry produces up to 150ml developing solution per Part A and Part B at a normal dilution. This developer yields a maximum of 3 litres black and white negative developer, for a maximum of 20 rolls of 35mm film.
PARVOFIN TABS is a fine-grain compensation developer in tablet form for all black and white negative films: for classic emulsions as well as for modern T-grain films.
This developer formula is inspired by a legendary powdered Parvofin formula, which was previously launched by Tetenal in the 1950s – the new Parvofin chemistry has adapted this formula, in order to enable processing of film emulsions available today and taking into account current legal requirements for the chemical ingredients of photochemicals.
Parvofin contains no boron compounds.
TETENAL PARVOFIN TABS FEATURES:
• Fine-grain compensation developer
• Optimal balance of sharpness and fine graininess
• Good use of the manufacturing film sensitivity
• For T-Grain films and for classic emulsions
• Wide-ranging, natural tonal reproduction
PARVOFIN TABLETS OFFER MANY ADVANTAGES:
• Always fresh chemistry
• Easy to use
• Free of boron compounds
• Temperature-independent storage
• Years of durability
• Safe and simple to transport
• Ideal for sporadic use
• Constant results over long periods of time
I WANT TO KNOW MORE